Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you join our programs?
At Banksia Women’s Healing Centre we are here to help you to get the best possible outcome for your health and wellbeing. This is why we offer different programs which include a variety of modalities for your different health concerns plus added bonuses for you and our guarantee.
What are the different programs?
- Crowea Balancing Pack is about giving you pain relief and helping you to come back into your centre creating balance for you.
- Dog Rose Moving Forward to Good Health Pack is for the woman who feels like life is passing her by and she is shaking in life, finding it difficult to keep up with what is going on around her. Often she could have chronic health conditions which require support to help regain balance in her fast paced life.
- Bush Iris Awareness & Wellbeing Support Pack is to help women who are going through transition in life and this program helps to create changes in her routine which improves her health and gives positive outcomes for today and her future.
- Banksia Bunch Empowerment Women Support Pack is for the woman who is committed to continue on her journey of good health, learning what is best for her. Within this program she is being supported with other like minded women around her for a happy life and wellness into her future. Creating a happy and healthy community for everyone.
What are the different modalities offered within the programs?
Within our programs we include
- Lymphatic drainage
- Chinese herbs
- Hair analysis
- Healthy mindset
- Banksia Bunch knowledge/fun times
- Zinc and pH testings
- Pulse and tongue diagnosis
We are so confident you will get great results from our program that we back it with a full money back guarantee. We absolutely guarantee that if you attend all of your sessions, and take the actions we agree on, you will feel healthier and happier at the end of the package. If you don’t, you will get every cent refunded to you.
Can I claim my appointments on my health fund?
Yes you can. It will depend on the health fund how much you will get back, as this varies for everyone.
How often do I need to come in for an appointment?
If you are in pain at first it may be weekly, but as your body heals your appointments will be longer apart.
Can’t find your Question answered? Ask us by contacting us HERE