These simple easy zucchini fritters are made to order for a healthy breakfast with some leafy greens. Or great lunch box fillers to eat cold with a homemade relish and rice salad. Ideal to make the day before but very easy as required when vegetables have been grated prior.
Cooling foods are vital to eat during the summer heat to assist the body to release the heat. The zucchini in Chinese Medicine fits into this category to learn more click here
To mix it up a bit replace the zucchini with sweet potato, carrot or pumpkin or do a mix of any of these veges.
- 3 handfuls of zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- A sprinkle of nutmeg
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil, in a medium bowl. Stir well until combined.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium to high heat. Mould the mixture into medium size balls and press flat into pan.
- When brown on one side, turn and cook the other side
- Enjoy hot or cold with salad and a chutney dressing.
You may like to try our Easy Banana Bread click here