These simple fritters are a great breakfast with some bacon and leafy greens and are so simple to make. They are lovely cold and make a great lunch box filler. You can also ring the changes and make them with sweet potato.
- 3 handfuls of zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- A sprinkle of nutmeg
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil, in a medium bowl. Stir well until combined
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium to high heat. Mould the mixture into medium size balls and press flat into pan.
- When brown on one side, turn and cook the other side
- Enjoy hot or cold