Try these healthy and delicious seed crackers as an alternative to shop brought crackers. They are dairy, nut and gluten free and super easy to make.
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds or flaxseeds (or mix of both)
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds sea salt
- Preheat the over to 175 C and line two baking trays with baking paper
- Mix all the ingredients together and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes so that the chia or flaxseeds can expand and bond the mixture together
- Spread the mixture out over the two trays so it cracker sized thickness
- Cook for 30mins then chop to the desired cracker size. Carefully flip the crackers over and return to the oven for another 30 minutes until crispy.
- Let them cool and then throw on whatever healthy topping you would like